Major changes to War Rules. Please OPT-OUT between wars and manually OPT-IN before the next. This ensures a more consistent participation.
- OPT-IN if you want to war.
- Attack the highest you are confident of three-starring. Example: if you cannot three-star your equal, go lower until you are confident.
- Evaluate your target.
- Always attack with maximum number of troops, spells, and clan castle.
- Select your army carefully. Focus on tank troops (Giants, Golems, Lava Hounds) and damage troops (Dragon, Wizards, PEKKA, Balloons).
- After war starts OPT-OUT again (this won’t remove you from the current war).
Some things to look for:
- Possible layout of bombs (if wanting to use Hogs)
- Wall intersections that connect compartments (use Earthquake spells instead of Wall Breakers)
- Layout of Air Defenses (use LavaLoon)
- Poor Air Defenses (zap one with Lightning Spell then use all-Dragons)
- Hybrid attacks that use kill squad to eliminate enemy Archer Queen and War Castle troops before starting main attack.